If you find that there is an intrusion of ants in your home, then a few options are available. The most common solution is the application of store bought ant spray. However, a non-toxic ant spray will be a healthier option.
Store bought ant sprays and insect repellent contain many toxic chemicals and additives. If you do not want these types of products in your home, then a non-toxic ant spray will be ideal. You can make a batch using a few simple ingredients. The best thing is, no heat or other preparation is necessary. The only thing you need is a plastic spray bottle.
Make sure to label the bottle so it cannot be confused with any similar looking bottles.
Instructions to make a non-toxic ant spray are found on scratchmommy.com here…