Clean soap scum from your shower in 7 minutes or less! Cleaning can be a hassle and time consuming job, make it fun and safe by cleaning a natural way.
Soap scum is the staining streaks on glass doors and mirrors left behind by hard water and uncleansed soap. If the unsightly appearance does not get at you, the fact that it can be home to hundreds of bacteria will.
No worries, cleaning soap scum from your shower will only take minutes and require zero harsh chemicals. Many cleanings agents meant to get rid of soap scum damage the surface being cleansed and can be toxic upon inhalation and contact with skin. Make sure to use a natural alternative when cleaning soap sum.
In addition to the health benefit, cleaning soap scum a natural way is cost effective. The ingredients needed will be found in most kitchens: undiluted liquid castile soap, white vinegar and baking soda.
Clean Soap Scum in 7 Minutes or Less
- Measure out the ingredients: ½ cup of undiluted castile soap, ⅓ cup of white vinegar and ⅓ cup of baking soda.
- In a plastic basin, mix all the ingredients together and add 2 cups of water.
- Put on gloves (optional).
- Soak a sponge in the mixed solution.
- Pick up your sponge and begin to scrub over soap scum.
- Allow the mixture to sit on soap scum for up to 3 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat until soap scum is fully removed.
Clean soap scum in 7 minutes or less! Most of the ingredients are in your kitchen waiting to be used. What an awesome way to save money. Put the ingredients together and voila, clean soap scum for good. Regularly cleaning areas commonly infiltrated by soap scum will prevent the soap scum over time. To learn more about preventing soap scum check out: 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Soap Scum and visit castilesoap.com.