Do you remember making objects out of salt dough as a kid? Making salt dough is super easy and can be used for many salt dough craft projects.
Salt dough requires 2 cups of flour, 1 cup of salt, and 3/4 cup of water (boiled).
Add the flour and salt to a mixing bowl and then slowly add the boiling water. Mix by hand until you have a workable dough that is not sticky. Anything you make will need to air dry at overnight before being baked in a 120 degree oven for at least 3 hours. Allow your salt dough creations to cool before decorating.
Salt Dough Craft Projects
1. Make salt dough beads for some fun jewelry.
2. Make your own salt dough necklace.
3. Create some salt dough leaf bowls.
4. Make baby hand and foot salt dough impressions.
5. Create colored salt dough leaf impressions.
6. Salt dough candle holders are a great gift idea.
7. Make salt dough eggs to use as decorations.
8. Salt dough personalized tags are perfect to use with a gift.
9. Make a set of salt dough dominoes.
10. Make your own salt dough gift basket.
11. Create some salt dough food to have for a play kitchen.
12. Make salt dough snowmen as a holiday project.
13. Create a penguin as a decoration made from salt dough.
14. Make a decorative salt dough box.
15. Create salt dough dinosaur fossils to study.
16. Make a salt dough wreath for the holidays.
17. Make salt dough hearts for Valentine’s Day.
18. Salt dough magnets are a great gift idea.