Homestead-And-Survival.com is a provider and curator of content on the topics related to homesteading and survival. We are always looking for great new articles to feature. If you think you have something that our readers will love, then go ahead and submit your link to us by email. Feel free to submit as many links as you like.
- 1,900,000+ visitors (monthly)
- 4,000,000+ page views (monthly)
- 93% of visitors from the United States
Social Media Followers
Facebook Fans: 600,000+
Pinterest Followers: 32,000+
Google Plus Followers: 4,200+
Submit Blog Post To Be Featured
Every single blog post submission will be considered, but unfortunately not every blog post can be featured. Don’t be disheartened if we don’t feature your blog post. Continue to submit your links for consideration.
Here’s what will happen if we decide to feature your blog post…
1. We will write and publish a brief write up (about 300 words) about your blog post, why it’s beneficial, and why our readers should go and check it out. We will provide a clear link back to your blog post.
2. We will share our article that features your post to our substantial and growing population of social media fans and followers.
3. We will include a link to our write-up in a weekly email sent to our subscribers.
Sound good? We think so. Send us and email for each blog post (or group a few) you would like us to consider.
Email us at: homestead.and.survival @ gmail.com (remove spaces) with the following information.
– Your first and last name (required)
– Your email address (required)
– The link to your blog post (required)
– A statement from you granting us permission to use an image from your blog post. (It’s a requirement to have a quality photo and permission to use it.)
As we mentioned, we read and consider every post to be featured. If we approve your request then we will feature you. Please do contact us for updates on your submission(s) or to try and pin us down on the release date of your featured article. We will ignore these emails. If we have any questions about your submission, however, we will contact you.
We like stay in touch with favorited bloggers and websites and frequently follow website feeds to stay current. We also follow back on social media. So go ahead and like and follow Homestead & Survival on Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, our news feed, and newsletter so that you stay updated with us too.
We look forward to working with you!
The Homestead & Survival Team