Burlap sacks are common for transporting coffee and other goods and can have a lot of other uses. You will be amazed at the ways to repurpose burlap sacks for the homestead that will make a terrific addition to your home.
1. Make a custom lampshade.
2. Use a burlap sack to make a fabric box or bowl.
3. Create a set of burlap curtains.
4. Am owl ornament is something you can easily make from burlap bags.
5. Make a custom no-sew burlap valance.
6. Create a decorative burlap bin to use for storage.
7. Burlap sacks are perfect to use to reupholster chairs.
8. Make a firewood carrier from a burlap sack.
9. How about making a burlap ruffle pillow?
10. Make some placemats by repurposing burlap bags.
11. A burlap table runner is a great companion to a set of burlap placemats.
12. Create some custom burlap art for your home.
13. Make an ottoman for your living room or family room.
14. Cover glass candle holders with some burlap rosettes.
15. Use pieces of burlap as wrapping for gifts.
16. Make a burlap canvas for displaying sentimental items.
17. How about a ruffled bed skirt that is made out of burlap.
18. Make a dinner menu that is erasable.
19. A burlap shower curtain is an interesting item to make as a DIY project.
20. Create a decorative burlap wreath for your front door.
21. Make a DIY planter by using a burlap sack.
22. How about a burlap bulletin board for your craft room?
23. Make some DIY utensil holders for a table setting.
24. These burlap coasters are really fun and easy to make.
25. Make a burlap rug for your deck or patio.
26. Complete your table setting with these burlap napkin rings.
27. These burlap picture frames are a great idea for a DIY project.
28. Make a burlap headboard for your bedroom.
29. This new-sew burlap pillow is super easy to make.
30. Make a homemade chandelier by using a burlap sack.