Keeping kids from being bored is not a difficult thin to do. There are many exciting crafts for bored kids that will be easy to do to have fun both inside and outside the home.
1. Make a batch of homemade silly putty.
2. Create some slime that includes polka dots.
3. Make a DIY soap boat race course.
4. Have fun with science and make an amazing nebula jar.
5. Create a dish soap snake.
6. Make a DIY fireman outfit.
7. Custom button rings will be a great fashion accessory for kids.
8. Make some ice chalk if sidewalk chalk is not available.
9. Collect some rocks to make decorative bugs.
10. Recycle pool noodles as a racetrack for toy cars
11. Go bowling with plastic pop bottles.
12. Make some homemade doodle paint.
13. Teach kids how to play horseshoes.
14. Make a homemade ring toss game.
15. These marshmallow shooters are sure to be a lot of fun.
16. Create fun designs and geometric shapes with straws.
17. Create temporary tattoos with washable ink.
18. Make some putty paint.
19. How about some sponge water bombs to use on a hot summer day.
20. Make your own Frisbee using paper plates.
21. These straw rockets will be a lot of fun to launch into the air.
22. Create finger puppet characters from colored pipe straw.
23. These wacky sacks can be filled with play dough or sand.
24. How about a game of water balloon baseball?
25. Make a water wall sing pool noodles.