Growing your own food is easy to do if you don’t want to continue buying produce at the grocery store. Water, a container, and some sunshine typically is all that is needed for foods to buy once and regrow forever.
While some non-organic produce will regrow well, most people have the greatest success with organic (non-GMO) produce. Give both try if you like, but be prepared to use organic over the long-term.
1. Learn how to regrow green onions forever.
2. Buy a garlic bulb once and you can regrow it indefinitely.
3. Do you know you can regrow spring onions vertically?
4. Regrowing romaine lettuce from scraps is really easy.
5. Basil is a great herb you can regrow at home.
6. The bottoms of a celery stalk are easy to regrow.
7. Sweet potatoes are perfect to regrow and plant in a garden.
8. You can regrow a new ginger plant from a single root.
9. One avocado seed is all you need to grow a brand new tree.
10. Save the crown from a pineapple to regrow a new one.
11. Regrow a new lemon tree by planting one or more seeds.
12. Why try to grow rosemary from seeds when you can use the original plant?
13. Save the stalks from lemongrass to regrow new plants.
14. A few cuttings of mint are all you need to regrow new plants.
15. Planting beans is easy when you grow sprouts from the actual beans.
16. Save the seeds when cooking with peppers to regrow new plants.
17. Learn how to regrow store bought fennel.
18. Cilantro is a terrific herb you can easily regrow at home.
19. A pit from a cherry is all you need to grow a new tree.
20. You can regrow Bok Choy just like celery.
21. Regrowing leeks is just like regrowing a green onion.
22. Why forage for mushrooms when you can regrow your own?