Baby food jars are similar to mason jars as they are made of glass. You may be amazed at the clever uses for baby food jars if you enjoy craft or DIY projects.
1. Make some tasty S’Mores In A Jar.
2. Make a DIY storage plaque.
3. Make your own custom spice containers.
4. Make a pin cushion from a baby jar.
5. Create unique salt and pepper shakers.
6. Make mini snow globes to use as stocking stuffers.
7. Make minions from empty baby food jars.
8. Make your own mini paint-dipped vases.
9. Make a set of baby food jar candles.
10. Magnetized jars for spices will make a terrific gift.
11. Make picture magnets from baby jar lids.
12. Make your own personal nail polish remover.
13. Make baby jar lemon scrub.
14. Baby jars can be used to make a glass chandelier.
15. Make a tabletop storage rack for baby jars.
16. Baby jars are perfect for homemade finger paints.
17. Make Epsom salt luminaries as a homemade gift.
18. Create under-shelf storage using baby jars.
19. Make some baby jar topiaries for felt flowers.
20. Make a pencil holder that looks like a LEGO head.
21. Make snowmen ornaments from baby food jars.
22. Make some fun crayon organizers for kids.