Many store bought cleaners contain a lot of harmful chemicals. A great way to eliminate exposure to these chemicals is to make your own using a few natural homemade cleaner recipes that are cheap and efficient.
1. Homemade Liquid Dish Soap – This is better to use than a store bought dish soap.
2. Homemade Dishwasher Detergent – Save money by making your own at dishwasher detergent.
3. Easy No-Streak Glass Cleaner – You can use this on windows and mirrors.
4. Homemade Bathroom Scrub – This is a good Soft Scrub Alternative.
5. Homemade Laundry Detergent – Make your own powdered detergent that is toxic free.
6. Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap – This recipe will require using a 5-gallon bucket.
7. Natural Bleach Alternative – This can also be used as a fabric softener in your laundry.
8. Stain Remover for Clothes – Make your own concentrated spot remover.
9. Non-Toxic Carpet Cleaner – This is a powder you need to use when vacuuming.
10. Multi-Purpose Citrus Cleaner – This is a natural orange cleaner you can use to clean countertops.
11. All-Purpose Cleaner – You can use this in your bathroom or kitchen.
12. Homemade Antibacterial Gel – This gel is perfect to use as a homemade hand sanitizer.
13. Homemade Disinfecting Wipes – These are great to have for a bathroom or even in a workshop.
14. Non-Toxic Disinfectant – Simply spray this solution on any surface and let it dry.
15. Homemade Toilet Cleaner – This toilet cleaner recipe is non-toxic.
16. Homemade Shower Cleaner Spray – Just spray down your shower to prevent water spots.
17. The Best Soap Scum Remover – Spray this on your tub or in your shower.
18. Homemade Dryer Sheets – These sheets are made by using cotton cloth.
19. Homemade Wood Polish – Use this regularly to keep your wood furniture looking like new.
20. Natural Stainless Steel Cleaner – Use this to keep your stainless steel bright and shiny.
21. Homemade Goo Gone – This is a homemade adhesive remover.