Do you have too many fresh fruits and vegetables that have been harvested from your garden or purchased from the store? Storing them in your kitchen can be a challenge if you lack sufficient space. You may be interested in some custom fruit and veggie storage ideas.
A little creativity and some scrap materials are all you need to take simple fruit and veggie storage ideas to the next level. Our list below contains a lot of storage ideas that are perfect for DIY projects. You can make your own cabinet storage and even some hanging some wire baskets.
1. Build your own country classic style storage bins.
2. These DIY wire hanging basket spheres are super easy to make.
3. You can easily make these DIY stackable crates.
4. You can even make stackable crates with chalkboard signs.
5. Maybe you need can use DIY countertop storage ideas.
6. Make your own DIY ladder towel storage.
7. Build your own DIY produce storage bins.
8. Make a DIY under cabinet storage bin using wood boxes. Of all the fruit and veggie storage ideas, this one is a favorite when you want to keep items off the counters.
9. How about under cabinet storage using metal baskets and rods?
10. There is also this simple counter or pantry storage solution (no woodworking skills required).
11. Are you still searching for fruit and veggie storage ideas to use at home? You can easily build a produce stand for under $30.
12. Another option is to DIY stacked HDPE plastic barrels.
13. A DIY hanging basket produce stand may be an ideal storage solution.
14. Make some hanging storage using old blinds. Of all the fruit and veggie storage ideas, this one is definitely unique!
15. Here is a storage system for standardized plastic crates.
16. This is super simple paperbag storage for onions, garlic, and shallots.
17. Build a reclaimed pallet wood and chicken wire vertical cabinet.
18. An easy storage solution is to place wire baskets in your pantry.
19. How about making your own baskets from grocery store paper bags?
20. Secure wire baskets to a wall for a quick storage solution.
21. Replace a bottom kitchen cabinet with installed sliding baskets.
Do you have fruit and veggie storage ideas of your own to share on our Facebook page. We would love to see what you have done.