Are you looking for ways to get organized or to save on space? Let’s talk about ways to use hanging shoe organizers other than for shoes.
Of course these inexpensive hanging pocket vessels are perfect for adding additional shoe space, but have you considered hanging them in other rooms around your home? Ever considered how to use them outdoors?
You’ve lots a storage possibilities with hanging shoe organizers. For example, you can hang one on the inside of your pantry door for easy-to-reach spices. Or, you can place one on the back of your kid’s door for legos or stuffed animals. All those little cubbies make it super easy to get organized and to stay organized.
Check out our list of ways to use hanging shoe organizers other than for shoes below. It’s full of creative ideas to keep some of your smaller items safe and all in one place that’s easily accessible. Find ways to use them in the kitchen, the bathroom, for camping trips, and even in the garden.
1. Use a shoe organizer for simple pantry organization.
2. Keep your cleaning products organized.
3. Hang a shoe organizer in your bathroom for additional storage.
4. A shoe organizer is perfect to use for storing winter hats and gloves.
5. Keep school supplies organized.
6. Make a place to keep water bottles and travel mugs.
7. How about a fully stocked first aid kit for emergencies?
8. Keep electrical cords and power cords organized.
9. Keep food packets and kids’ snacks handy.
10. Shoe organizers are perfect to use for small toy storage.
11. Do you need a clever way to store bite sized candy?
12. Use a shoe organizer for organizing Barbies or other figures.
13. Are you still looking for ways to use hanging shoe organizers other than for shoes? How about holster storage for Nerf guns?
14. Hang a shoe organizer to store frequently used wrapping paper.
15. Easy access to diapers may be a good idea.
16. This is a great way to keep everything you need for a camp kitchen.
17. Hang a shoe organizer to organize stuffed animals.
18. This is an awesome way to keep LEGOS organized by color.
19. How about making a DIY vertical garden?
20. You can even use a shoe organizer for organizing nail polish.
Do you have ways to use hanging shoe organizers other than for shoes? Hop on over to our Facebook page and share an image on our wall.