Preparing a healthy dinner is often a time consuming process that a lot of people may not have at the end of a long day. One way to get a delicious meal that is ready to eat is to use these healthy dinner crockpot recipes.
1. Crockpot White Chili – A delicious meal that includes cauliflower.
2. Slow-Cooked Black Bean Chili – Black beans are a perfect ingredient to make a meal more healthy.
3. Vegetable and Chickpea Curry – This meal is made with a lot of vegetables and coconut milk.
5. 5-Ingredient Beef Fajitas – This dish is also perfect with homemade tortilla shells and there is only five ingredients.
6. Healthy Beef Stew – There are many ingredients in this recipe that are lean or low-fat.
7. Vegetarian Gumbo – There are a lot of vegetables in this crockpot recipe.
8. Mediterranean Roast Turkey – Roast turkey prepared in a crockpot is a perfect healthy meal.
9. Pomegranate Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – This is a healthy and savory tasting dish that is perfect for a meal.
10. Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs – This recipe uses lean chicken and hidea a lot of vegetables.
11. Crock Pot Italian Meatballs in Marinara Sauce – Lean protein and tomatoes are the key to this healthy meal.
12. Slow Cooker Pasta Meat Sauce with Ground Turkey – This is an Italian dish that is made with healthy ingredients.
13. Ham and Turkey Sloppy Joes – These favorites can easily be made with healthy ingredients.
14. Slow Cooker Lamb Shanks – This is a simply amazing and really healthy meal that is super easy to make.
15. Pumpkin Maple Overnight Oatmeal – Make a healthy and tasty breakfast to have on the weekend.
16. Healthy Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole – Easily make a veggie-rich meal that is perfect for breakfast or brunch.
17. Chicken and Broccoli Sauce – This recipe is perfect to add to freshly cooked noodles.
18. Honey Garlic Chicken – Honey and garlic are the key to this tasty and healthy meal.
19. Beer Can Shredded Chicken – The beer adds a lot of flavor, but none of the alcohol.
20. Hearty Slow Cooker Jambalaya – This recipe is easy to modify if you don’t want all the beef.