Keeping your garage clean and organized does not have to be a struggle. There are many garage storage solutions that you can use to do the job that are simply amazing.
1. Build a wall rack for your unruly garden tools.
2. Add additional wall storage to your garage.
3. Add a custom bike shelf to keep it off the floor.
4. Add wall stud storage to your garage.
5. Build a ceiling sliding storage system for your garage.
6. Make a custom screwdriver organizer for your workbench.
7. Use PVC pipe to organize garden tools.
8. Add a peg board to use for additional storage.
9. Build a custom dispenser with a cutter for all your various tapes.
10. Add suspended shelving to your garage.
11. How about peg board tool sliders under your workbench?
12. Hang recycle bins on the wall for additional storage.
13. Build a pallet storage corral for small items.
14. Make a towel bar trash bag dispenser for your garage.
15. Store scrap wood by adding overhead tube storage solutions.
16. Build a tool storage cart that is easy to move.
17. Park your kid’s scooters in a DIY scooter stand.
18. Another idea for custom shelves for your garage.
19. Build a custom lumber cart for scrap wood.
20. Make some swing-out muffin tin storage bins for nuts and bolts and all kinds of small hardware.