Thrift stores and garage sales are great places to find things like an old dresser or drawers. You may not believe all the creative and practical – not to mention stylish – ways to repurpose dresser drawers that you can accomplish for your homestead.
1. A dresser drawer is perfect to use as a custom garden bed.
2. Convert a dresser drawer into a custom coffee table.
3. Make a rolling storage cart from a dresser drawer.
4. Reuse an old dresser drawer to make a floating desk.
5. Make your own food servers by using old dresser drawers.
6. Repurpose old dresser drawers as under crib storage.
7. Make your own custom storage chest.
8. Modify an old dresser drawer to use as a custom shelf.
9. Make a custom dollhouse using two dresser drawers.
10. How about a self-watering planter for your deck?
11. An old drawer is a great item to use to make a wall clock.
12. Reuse old dresser drawers for under bed storage.
13. Make your own cubby wall from old drawers.
14. Small drawers are perfect to use as flower pots.
15. Convert an old drawer into a garden caddy.
16. Upcycle old drawers to make a custom cabinet.
17. Assemble old drawers and other scrap material to make a custom cat tower.
18. Upcycle an old drawer as a usable ottoman.
19. Make your own chest of drawers.
20. How about making a custom entertainment center?