1. Build a chicken coop that has the facade as market counter.
2. Making a chicken coop look like a miniature house could be a lot of fun.
4. A $600 chicken coop can easily be made for much less as a DIY project.
5. A chicken brooding cabinet is not a full scale coop, but it may be perfect for your needs.
6. Repurpose a swing set or other items on your homestead to build a DIY chicken coop.
7. A fun way to build a chicken coop is to make it look like a tiny house.
8. Scrap materials can easily be used to make a simple chicken coop for your homestead.
9. A summer cottage design is a terrific option for a DIY chicken coop.
10. Some people may prefer a modern but rustic design for their chicken coop.
11. A crib is another item you can repurpose to use as a chicken coop.
12. A raised chicken coop designed like a shed may be just what you need.
13. Repurpose or upcycle an old kids playhouse into an awesome chicken coop.
14. An a-frame chicken coop is super easy to build and can be made from scrap materials.
15. A chicken hotel design will be perfect for any homestead.
16. A trip to any home improvement store is all you need to do to build the ultimate chicken coop.
17. A chicken coop can easily be built to look like a geodesic dome.
18. Do you know you can convert an old dog house into a simple chicken coop?
19. You can easily be eco-friendly or add to your garden by adding a garden roof to a chicken coop.
20. A chapel chicken coop could make for an interesting topic of conversation.