Are you familiar with those large wire spools that are used by telephone and utility companies? There are many ways to repurpose empty wire spools when you want to do a new DIY project.
1. Make an ottoman for your family room or living room.
2. Modify a wire spool to make a custom stool.
3. Convert a wire spool into a custom bookcase.
4. A rocking chair for your patio can be made from a cable spool.
5. Make a wine table to use in your home.
6. How about a DIY cable spool mosaic garden table?
7. One side of a cable spool is perfect to use for a custom clock.
8. Build your own wire spool coffee table.
9. How about a decorative cable spool patio table?
10. Stack some cable spools to make a DIY chicken coop.
11. Repurpose a wire spool into a framed mirror.
12. A see saw is also an idea to make from a wire spool.
13. Make a DIY picnic table for your backyard.
14. A table and stools may be just what you need.
15. A wire spool is perfect to use for making a corner shelf.
16. A used cable spool can be used to make a house for your ducks.
17. Build a custom bench for your deck or patio.
18. How about a custom headboard as a DIY project?
19. Enjoy your very own BBQ Baaai table.