Do you harvest a lot of trees around your home for firewood or timber? A great alternative to burning leftover pieces is to find creative ways to upcycle logs and tree branches after trees have been harvested.
1. Make a garment rack for your closet.
2. Build an arbor for your garden.
3. Create a mystical tree canopy for your bed.
4. Build a custom handrail for a staircase.
5. A wall clock can be made from a cut section of a tree.
6. A privacy screen can be built with small logs or branches.
7. Build a coffee table from a large tree trunk or log.
8. Hallow out tree branches to make custom candle holders.
9. Build a rustic bench by using a few old logs.
10. A feature wall can easily be made from cut sections of small branches or logs.
11. Log slices can be used for a custom floor.
12. Tree branches can be used to build a perimeter fence.
13. An old tree or log is a perfect for making a cat tree.
14. Tree branches can be used as a support or base for a birdbath.
15. A lounge chair is a perfect DIY project for cut logs.
16. Build a homemade fire pit from tree stumps or old logs.
17. A power drill is all you need to make a custom pencil holder from a log.
18. A small branch can be used to make a toilet paper holder for an outhouse.