Wood doors that are taken off of old buildings are perfect to use for DIY projects at home. Here are several creative, functional, and stylish ways to give old doors new life if you like to upcycle.
1. Create a custom beverage station.
2. Add some custom seating to your home by making a day bed.
3. Reuse an old door to make a custom shelf.
4. Make a custom art display from an old door.
5. Create an illuminated photo door.
6. use an old door to make an entry bench for a mud room.
7. Repurpose an old door as a custom headboard for a bed.
8. Make an outdoor table to use on your patio or deck.
9. An old door can be used to make a custom TV console.
10. How about a DIY sofa for a living room or family room?
11. An old door is perfect to use to make a corner shelf.
12. Connect some old doors to make your own privacy screen.
13. An old door can be used to make a chair.
14. Transform an old door into an outdoor table.
15. Make a chalkboard message board.
16. Make a storage table for your hallway.
17. Make your own sliding door storage.
18. Use old glass doors as room dividers.