Stones are great resource to use to update a landscape. If you are looking for ways to update your property, then you may want to look at some stylish garden projects using rocks.
1. Create a wire and stone heart to hang from your home.
2. As a weekend project, create an elegant mosaic pathway.
3. Make a tic-tac-toe game for a garden table.
4. Create a vegetable garden in a stone spiral.
5. Create internal yard fencing in gabion-style fashion.
6. Need a garden pathway the kiddos will love? Make some hopscotch stepping stones.
7. Stack some stones to make a custom rock fountain.
8. Illuminate garden walkways by placing glow-in-the-dark pebbles in between stones.
9. Add some height and design throughout your yard with some stone planters.
10. If runoff is a concern, create an area for it to flow through your yard in style.
11. These stone birdhouses are really creative.
12. Build tall stone pedestals to display birdhouses or other architectural elements.
13. Place faux stones throughout your landscape with these stunning DIY cement garden globes.
14. Build a stone archway for your garden.
15. Build a set of stone steps for your deck.
16. Add a custom stone pillar to your garden.
17. Stack flat stones to make a custom birdbath.
18. Make a retaining wall with a stone bench for your garden.