Cutting down a tree in your yard often means a stump is left behind. Instead of grinding it up or letting it rot, you should take a look at some fun and interesting ways to repurpose tree stumps around your home.
1. Transform a wood stump into a fun looking fairy garden.
2. A tree stump will make a perfect side table to use in a cabin.
3. Cut sections of an old stump to use as custom display stands.
4. Convert an old tree stump in your garden into a custom planter.
5. Add some casters to the bottom of a tree stomp and make a rolling stool or ottoman.
6. Make a set of foot stools and add an upholstered cushion.
7. A small tree stump is just the right size to make a DIY table lamp.
8. A rolling plant stand is a clever item to make from a tree stump.
9. Add some paint and customize a few tree stumps to make your own tree stump tables.
10. Make a set of tree trunk benches to use for wedding or around a fire pit.
11. Make a fire pit by using a tree stump that is too large to remove from your yard.
12. Cut up a tree stump to make pavers for a garden path.
13. Use a tree stump as a base to make a garden chair.
14. Place cut and colored stumps in a playground area for kids.
15. Modify sections of a tree trunk to make floating shelves.
16. Convert an ugly tree stump into a custom bird bath.
17. Set up tree stumps to use as set of stairs up to a deck.
18. Use a saw to cut a checkerboard or chessboard into the top of a tree stump.