Pallets are perfect items to use for all types of DIY projects including furniture and even garden planters. There are lots of pallet garden planter ideas you can use for this type of project. You may find one that is just perfect.
1. Build a herb garden that is free-standing.
2. A raised garden bed can be made from one or more pallets.
3. Building a strawberry planter is a great way to use an old pallet.
4. An old pallet can be used to make a small window planter.
5. A traditional planter is easy to build from an old pallet.
6. Very little work is necessary to make a pallet garden for your home.
7. Old pallets can be used to hang some flower pots.
8. Build a custom window box using the wood from a pallet.
9. One wood pallet is all you need to build a custom raised garden bed.
10. A reclaimed pallet can be used to make a small flower box.
11. Pallets can be used to build a pyramid planter box.
12. Create a small space garden with a reclaimed pallet.
13. Create a planter by forming geometric shapes.
14. Build a fence that has a built-in planter box.
15. A rustic planter box is easy to make from an old pallet.
16. A small planter box can be made from a pallet for a deck or patio.
17. A wood pallet can make the perfect base for a custom planter.
18. A planter that has edible plants is a perfect addition to any garden.