Are you interested in doing something with wood as a DIY project? Many options are available, and you may find that making your own DIY garden benches is a perfect way to add some seating to favorite garden spot.
Below are several stylish and functional ideas for you to consider to add a garden bench or two to your landscape.
1. A swinging garden bench is easy to make from pallets.
2. Turn a wooden bed frame into a custom garden bench.
3. Create a garden bench by upcycling a tailgate.
4. Add a sod sofa in your backyard to use as a garden bench.
5. Build your own backyard log benches.
6. Build a bench around a tree in your backyard.
7. How about a gabion garden bench?
8. Here is an impressive wagon wheel garden bench.
9. Build a custom bench sing 2×4 boards.
10. Add a custom bench to an existing sandbox.
11. Here are plans for a modern planter bench
12. Repurpose old chairs to make a custom garden bench
13. Assemble a garden bench from cinder blocks and wood beams.
14. Use just one pallet to build a custom garden bench.
15. Build a garden bench with built-in storage.
16. How about a garden arbor bench?
17. A garden bench is easy to build using scrap wood.
18. Here is an impressive but simple garden bench you can build.