Garden tools that get broken or are just old are great items to upcycle. You might be amazed at the various ways to repurpose old garden tools you have at home.
1. Create a birdhouse city with old rakes and shovels.
2. Make a rake rack for small garden tools.
3. Use an old shovel to make a custom address sign.
4. An old shovel is perfect to use to make a portable garden table.
5. A rake is a great item to use as a wine glass rack.
6. Create a custom door mat from a leaky garden hose.
7. Transform a shovel into a custom floor lamp.
8. Create a custom gate into your garden.
9. Mount shovel heads to use as plant stands.
10. A shovel or a rake will be easy to transform into a custom trellis.
11. The handles from old garden tools can be used as door handles.
12. Make a DIY windmill from old shovels.
13. Use a rake to hang utensils in your kitchen.
14. Make a DIY table and chairs from old garden tools.
15. Make a custom tray for drinks for plants.
16. Replace a broken door handle by using an old trowel.
17. The head of a broken hoe is perfect to use as a small shelf for a candle or flower.
18. A metal wheelbarrow can be set up as a DIY fire pit.