Growing all the food you need in a small area can be a big challenge. The perfect option for many is to grow garden plants vertically to minimize space. Review this list of garden plants to grow vertically in your garden this year.
1. Zucchini can easily be grown vertically to save space.
2. Grow cucumbers vertically by building a custom trellis.
3. A simple support system is all you need to grow peas vertically.
4. Build homemade tomato cages to grow tomatoes vertically.
5. Potatoes can easily grow vertically in custom towers.
6. Grow strawberries vertically by building a PVC tower.
7. A cage or trellis can be used to grow beans vertically.
8. Save a lot of space by growing watermelon vertically.
9. Squash is not difficult to grow vertically an arch frame.
10. Build a simple trellis or use a cage to grow eggplants vertically.
11. Lettuce is a perfect addition to a tower garden.
12. Grow all types of herbs on an a-frame garden.
13. How about a vertical pumpkin patch?
14. You can also grow cantaloupe vertically.
15. Set up a planter and some chains to grow hops vertically.
16. Train grapes vines to grow vertically.
17. A trellis system can be used to grow passion fruit vertically.
18. Set up a vertical garden to grow peppers.