Making an infusion is really easy and can make a really great gift depending on the ingredients you use.
There are various foods you can infuse to make a syrup or an infused alcohol.
1. Pineapple and Pepper Vodka is a tasty beverage that can easily pack a punch depending on the pepper.
2. Apple-Infused Vodka is a great way to have the flavor of apple in your favorite vodka.
3. Orange and Vanilla Bourbon is really tasty and the perfect gift for any bourbon drinker.
4. Homemade Ginger-Infused Vodka – Fresh ginger is needed for this infusion.
5. Homemade Candy Cane Infused Vodka – You will use real candy canes for this type of infusion.
6. Peach Pecan Infused Bourbon – This is another type of tasty flavored bourdon you can make.
7. Rosemary Infused Vodka – You will need to use fresh herbs if you want to make this infusion.
8. Strawberry Basil Infused Vodka is a really tasty drink to sip on in the evening.
9. Rosemary, Ginger, and Asian Pear Vodka – These are three infusions you can easily make at home.
10. Jalapeno Infused Vodka – This is prefect for anyone who enjoys mild to hot Jalapeno peppers.
11. Homemade Mango Tequila – A great way to add a terrific flavor to a cheap tequila.
12. Citrus Rosemary Vodka – Different fruits can be used with this particular infusion.
13. Strawberry Tequila – This is similar to a vodka infusion, but you can use any tequila you prefer.
14. Cherry Infused Vodka – A cherry flavored vodka should be really tasty.
15. Vanilla Honey Ginger Whiskey – You may want to make this as a cure for a bad cough.
16. Blueberry Infused Vodka Lemonade – This type of lemonade is meant for adults only.
17. DIY Apple Cinnamon Infused Whiskey – There is no need for apple cider when you make this beverage.
18. Bacon Infused Whiskey – Bacon flavor can be added to just about anything.