Do you have a lot of trees on your property that can be cut harvested and cut for firewood? Keeping firewood dry is crucial and means that a good storage solution will be needed.
Here are several terrific firewood storage ideas you can use.
1. A-Frame Firewood Storage is a perfect DIY project for any homeowner.
2. A DIY Firewood Log Holder is great project to keep logs ready to put in a stove or fireplace.
3. A DIY Firewood Storage Box is easy to make from pallets or other scrap pieces of wood.
4. An Outdoor Firewood Storage Bin is a great way to keep wood protected from the elements.
5. Homemade Kindling Dryer – This is made with a few cinder blocks and some 2×4 boards.
6. A DIY Firewood Stack House is a simple project that anyone can do on the weekend.
7. A DIY Firewood Storage Structure is a simple way store wood that has been freshly cut.
8.A Custom Built Firewood Shed can be built to keep wood protected from rain.
9. A DIY Firewood Rack can easily be made to keep wood stacked in a basement or outside.
10. A Plumbing Pipe Firewood Holder is a fun project you can do after a trip to the hardware store.
11. a DIY Pallet Firewood Shed is a great upcycling project to do at home.
12. A DIY Firewood Log Holder can be built to keep logs easily accessible during cold winter days.
13. Custom Firewood Storage Rack – This is something you can build that has a lot of visual interest.
14. Firewood Storage Cart – Casters are added to make the cart movable.
15. Custom Bench Firewood Storage – This is a great way to make use of unused space under bench seating.
16. Simple Firewood Storage Frame – A simple frame design is all you really need for basic wood storage.
17. Firewood Pallet House – This is a wood frame structure used to store various types of firewood.
18. No-Tools Firewood Rack – You can easily construct this with items found in your garage.