Shutters are items that are functional to use as material for a DIY project. If you want a creative, practical, and upcycled project to do, then check out this variety off genius ways to repurpose shutters on your homestead.
1. Make a custom picture display to use in your home.
2. Build a DIY console table by upcycling an old shutter.
3. A couple of old shutters can be used to make a custom storage cabinet.
4. Make a custom shelf for your garage or shed.
5. Build a custom shutter bookshelf.
6. This is a great idea to keep mail organized.
7. Here is a custom headboard that is made from old shutters.
8. Shutters are perfect to use as doors for a pantry.
9. Build a custom chair by repurpsoeing some old shutters.
10. How about a corner shelf that is made from old shutters?
11. Here is a shutter nightstand that is striped.
12. Build a garden bench by upcycling old shutters.
13. A planter box is easy to make by using old shutters.
14. Attach some old shutters to make a custom privacy fence.
15. This custom cupboard is perfect to use in a garage.
16. Add some custom storage to your home.
17. Shutters are a great item to use for storing extra plates.
18. How about a shutter magazine rack.