Old chairs that are made of metal or wood can be useful if you enjoy working on DIY projects. There are various ways to repurpose old chairs for your homestead that are really fun to do.
1. Make a folding chalkboard sign to advertise a garage sale.
2. Create a custom bench to use on your patio or in your garden.
3. Modify an old wooden chair to use as a bathroom shelf.
4. Remove the back from an old chair to make a custom stool.
5. How about making a custom coat rack?
6. Create custom storage solutions for your craft room.
7. Make a custom garden shelf to hang on the outside of a shed.
8. This is a great way to keep cold beverages on your patio.
9. Make a potted chair or custom frame for a flowerpot.
10. Add some peg board to the back of a chair to use for hanging jewelry.
11. An old chair is a great item to use as a custom swing.
12. How about converting an old metal chair into a birdbath.
13. Here is a custom towel rack to use in a bathroom or kitchen.
14. Make a french-style bench for your backyard or patio.
15. Make a custom hanger for notes or pictures.
16. Old chairs are perfect to convert into custom picture frames.
17. Create your own side table from an old chair.
18. How about a custom dog bed for your pet.