Keeping goats on your homestead is a great way to have a source of milk and a little meat. If you have some miniature goats or goats that are really active, then something you may want to do is make some toys for goats to keep them busy.
1. Thrift store finds or second hand finds can make perfect goat toys.
2. An old cable spool and a plank are all you need to make toys for goats.
3. A used water bottle is perfect to use as a toy for goats.
4. A tether ball is simple to make and is a fun toy for goats.
5. A homemade see saw is a perfect item for goats to use to have some fun.
6. A few old tires can also be used to make homemade toys for your goats.
7. How about a goat toy that is made of wood and is multiple levels.
8. Your goats will have a lot of fun with a homemade goat scratcher.
9. This is another multiple-level climbing goat toy that is made from old tires.
10. A lot of goat toys can be made by using dollar store finds.
11. Here is a great idea for making pallet goat toys.
12. Do you know you can make goat toys from plastic crates and a kiddie pool.
13. Here is a great way to make goat toys from old tractor tires.
14. A tree stump can also be used as a homemade goat toy.
15. Here is a fun way to use old cow bells.
16. Create an obstacle course with fun items in your goat pen.
17. Goats can have fun with almost anything, even an old radio flyer.
18. How about making a gym of playhouse for your goats.