Tomato cages are simple structures that are crucial to growing a superior crop. A great alternative to buying them at garden supply stores is to make your own DIY tomato cages.
1. Build a tomato cage from metal pipe that will be indestructible.
2. Build inexpensive tomato trellis from bamboo.
3. Or use three pieces of bamboo and twine can be used to make a custom tomato cage.
4. Make a durable tomato cage by using pieces of rebar.
5. Build the Ultimate tomato cage for under $2
6. Make tomato cages for growing tomatoes in containers.
7. Create custom art to display in your garden.
8. Make tomato cages from tree branches and rope.
9. Build a garden obelisk to use as a tomato cage.
10. Make a really simple tomato cage with scrap wood and some rope.
11. Build a PVC tomato cage.
12. Making some foldable tomato cages is a great idea.
13. Make your own tomato cages by using some chicken wire.
14. Build some custom tomato cages from old deck posts.
15. This is another example of wooden tomato cages.
16. Here is another idea for a DIY tomato cage.
17. This is another example of a tomato cage made from PVC pipe.
18. Make your own ultimate cages with livestock panels.