There are better alternatives to store bought scents to add a pleasant smell to your home. A perfect option that is super easy is to make homemade potpourri by using stovetop room scent recipes. These are also better than lighting a scented candle.
1. Here is a recipe for a lavender citrus stovetop room scent.
2. A cranberry and cinnamon potpourri from the stove smells simply divine.
3. Stovetop potpourri made with cranberries and orange slices will add a pleasant smell to any room in your home.
4. You can also make an orange spice homemade potpourri n a slow cooker instead of your stovetop.
5. Here is a recipe that will make any room in your home smell like lemon and rosemary.
6. Make your own stovetop potpourri kits as a homemade gift for a teacher or almost anyone.
7. A few spices from your kitchen are all you need to make this stovetop room scent.
8. A tropical citrus stovetop potpourri made with pineapple juice and coconut extract is perfect to have as a summer scent.
9. A citrus mint scent is simple to when you want your home to have a pleasant aroma.
10. How about a gingerbread simmering scent for your home?
11. This pumpkin and apple cider stovetop scent recipe will make your whole home smell like a fall day.
12. Here is a potpourri in a pot recipe that has a scent of apples and cinnamon.
13. Cranberries are a common ingredient used in a stovetop scent, but this fall stovetop potpourri also includes fresh pomegranate.
14. Are you interested in making your home smell like freshly baked apple pie by using apple peels?
15. This citrus-autumn stovetop room scent is made with apples and oranges.
16. Making a pleasant simmering potpourri is a great way to use fresh fruit from your garden.
17. A winter stovetop potpourri made with vanilla is super easy to make at home.
18. Giving your home an aroma of fresh pine can be done with pine needles from a Christmas tree.