Making your own tools is a great way to save money when you are doing your own projects. Simply make a list of DIY shop tools for your homestead projects that you may want to have.
1. Make a folding sawhorse for your workshop.
2. Make your own joiners mallet for your custom woodworking projects.
3. Get rid of annoying dust by using a custom vacuum attachment.
4. Build a PVC drill press to use in your workshop.
5. Convert your old lawnmower into an emergency generator.
6. Add a folding workbench to your workshop.
7. Make your own DIY cord wraps.
8. Keep these assembly helpers handy when constructing square boxes.
9. You may want to have a custom bottle opener handy.
10. Make your own DIY saw table.
11. Easily cut PVC or other material with a custom hacksaw.
12. Sharpen chisels with this DIY sharpening jig.
13. this custom table saw blade guard will also collect dust.
14. Make a mini-sanding tool for precise work.
15. Give a knife of other tool new life with a paracord handle wrap.
16. Build your own hand held planer tool.
17. Make a custom depth gauge for your router.
18. This DIY whisk broom may be perfect for your workshop.