Are you interested in adding to the decor of your home, but want to do it on the cheap. A great option is to make something like a rug. There many types of DIY rugs for the home you can make as a fun craft project.
1. Make a rug out of old t-shirts.
2. Make your own shag rug.
3. Long strands of smooth cord can be used to make a rope rug.
4. A homemade area rug is really easy to make.
5. Do you know you can use small rocks or pebbles to make a rug.
6. Making a hula hoop rug could be a lot of fun.
7. How about a cloud rug that is faux sheep skin?
8. Twisted rope is a fun item to use to make a DIY rug.
9. Braid old rags together to make a rag rug.
10. A rug that looks like a jelly roll will be a great conversation starter.
11. Old pom poms can be used to make a pom pom rug.
12. Create your own zebra print rug.
13. Make a rug from an old tablecloth.
14. A bath mat or small area rug can be made using pieces of wine cork.
15. Make a play mat to use outdoors.
16. Make your own crochet mandala rug.
17. Use some old towels to make a custom braided rug.
18. Make a faux stone felt rug instead of using real stones.