Raising rabbits is a great way to make money and have a supply of food. If you are interested in raising rabbits at home, then you will want to look at these DIY rabbit hutch ideas and designs.
1. Build a small rabbit hutch.
2. A simple DIY rabbit hutch is not difficult to build.
3. A DIY rabbit hutch with a top latch.
4. How about an outdoor and indoor rabbit hutch made from pallets?
5. Build a rabbit hutch that looks like an upcycled desk.
6. Here are plans for an really inexpensive rabbit hutch.
7. Build a covered rabbit hutch.
8. Do you need a double rabbit hutch.
9. Build a custom rabbit hutch that is easy to move.
10. Build a rabbit hutch from a piece of furniture.
11. Build a deluxe rabbit house by recycling old pallets.
12. Build a rabbit hutch from scrap pieces of wood.
13. Here is a good example of a custom rabbit house.
14. Build a set of condos for your rabbits.
15. Build your own two-story rabbit hutch.
16. Use from PVC pie to make a frame for hanging rabbit cages.
17. Here is a set of rabbit hutch plans that you can easily follow.
18. These are more plans for a DIY rabbit hutch made from pallets.