A large patio or deck is the perfect place for an outdoor dining table, especially if you enjoy outdoor dining or entertaining. If you like to do woodworking projects at home and need to add outdoor seating, then you’ll want browse these incredible DIY outdoor dining room tables. Some of them are perfect for indoor use as well.
1. Here is an outdoor dining table that you can build for under $65.
2. Repurpose some scrap wood by building your own outdoor farm table.
3. These are plans for an outdoor dining room table with an option for an umbrella.
4. Are you interested in making a rustic farmhouse table for outdoor dining?
5. Perhaps you prefer an outdoor dining table with seating that has as simple design.
6. Here are plans for a square dining table instead of a rectangle design.
7. Old barn wood or deck wood is perfect to use to make a rustic outdoor table for dining.
8. How about a fancier outdoor dining table that has an x-leg design?
9. This is an outdoor dining table that costs less than $80 and only takes three hours to build.
10. An outdoor dining room table an even be made by using wood pallets.
11. A few pieces of pipe and scrap wood are all you need to build an outdoor dining table.
12. Here are plans for a bold looking outdoor dining table.
13. Do you need an extendable dining table that has seating for 12?
14. Here is an octagon shaped dining table for your deck or patio.
15. Have you ever thought of making your own concrete dining table?
16. Repurpose wood spindles as legs for a DIY outdoor dining table.
17. Here is a tutorial for how to build an outdoor dining table from reclaimed wood.
18. Here is a link to a triple pedestal farmhouse table that can be used outdoors.
19. As a bonus, make this incredibly beautiful patio table with a built in cooler.
Have you, your family, or friends built any DIY outdoor dining room tables? If so, we’d love to see your creation and so would other people for inspiration. Just stop by out Facebook page and share images of your work!