Growing plants like herbs and vegetables at home can be tricky when space is limited. A great option is to go vertical by finding some interesting DIY garden trellis projects to do.
1. A cheap trellis can be made using a some scrap pieces of wood.
2. This is a trellis that is made out of a peg rack.
3. A section of lattice is perfect to use to make a simple trellis.
4. Here is a trellis you can use for tomatoes.
5. This is a terrific trellis to make as a decorative item for a landscape.
6. An old baby’s crib can be upcycled to make a DIY trellis.
7. Build a trellis that is attached the side of your home or other building.
8. An old bike can be scavenged to make a custom trellis.
9. Here is a trellis you can make for growing squash and melons.
10. An old bed spring can be repurposed to use as a garden trellis.
11. Do you have an old ladder that is no longer being used.
12. Build a trellis that looks like an elegant feature of your home.
13. A wooden window frame can be upcycled to use as a simple trellis.
14. Use an old flower pot as a trellis in your garden.
15. Here is a tutorial for building a portable trellis.
16. This is a perfect trellis for peas and cucumbers.
17. Repurpose a wire dress form as a simple trellis
18. A chevron trellis might be the perfect item for your home.