Survival is paramount when a disaster or emergency occurs. This means having an item like a bow and arrow that can be used as a weapon for protection or to have for hunting when outdoors.
There are many DIY projects for a bow and arrow you can do at home when preparing for unexpected events.
1. A PVC bow and arrow can be made from a few pieces of PVC pipe and some dowels.
2. Make your own pyramid bow using scrap lumber.
3. A bow and arrow can be made from tree branches.
4 A few pieces of scrap wood can be used to make a DIY crossbow.
5. A bow and some arrows can be made at home for under $20 using store bought materials.
6. Make your own survival bow as a temporary option.
7. A DIY bow can be made from items like an old bike wheel.
8. Make a takedown bow from a pair of cross-country skis.
9. Make a compact compound bow by using PVC pipe.
10. Make a spoon arrowhead to use with a DIY bow.
11. A simple arrowhead can easily be made from a tin can.
12. Make your own arrows to use with homemade arrowheads.
13. Make a spear to use when a bow and arrow is not available.
14. Make a homemade arrow from pieces of bamboo.
15. A survival bow and a set of arrows is not difficult to make to use for survival.
16. Make your own recurve bow to use on your homestead.
17. A survival bow is really easy to make when you need one.
18. Make a DIY leather bracer to use with your homemade bow.