Long handled tools like rakes and shovels can be awkward and difficult to store in a shed or garage. This means you might want to have come up with some creative ways to store shovels, rakes, and vertical gear.
1. Convert one part of a garage wall into a simple shovel rack.
2. Use some PVC pipe to create custom vertical gear storage.
3. Add custom wall storage solutions for shovels and other long handled gear.
4. Use some scrap wood to make a custom garden tool rack for your garage.
5. Hang a rakes and shovels on a wall by using metal brackets.
6. Here is another way to use PVC pipe for vertical gear storage.
7. A great way to create custom storage is to upcycle pallets.
8. Wood dowels are perfect to use for hanging vertical gear on a wall
9. Make a custom garden tool rack for your garage or shed.
10. Here is another way to use scrap wood to make a tool rack for vertical gear storage.
11. Use shelves in your shed or garage for vertical gear storage.
12. A few 2×4 boards are all you need to create your own DIY tool storage.
13. Did you forget that a peg board is a classic option for vertical storage?
14. Here is another way to use recycled materials to make a DIY tool rack.
15. Repurpose an old filing cabinet into a DIY tool storage bin.
16. This is another way to use PVC pipe for vertical gear storage.
17. Use pieces of an old hose to create custom vertical gear storage in your garage
18. Add come ceiling garage storage for your vertical gear.