Burlap is a wonderful material that easily can be used to make a lot of interesting things.
Projects made with burlap are not hard to do once you have the proper material and the necessary supplies on hand.
You can make a burlap bag, plus other unique and practical items.
1. DIY Burlap Wrapped Jars are a great gift idea.
2. Make a burlap wreath to have as an outdoor decoration.
3. A DIY Burlap Fabric Planter is an ideal decoration for a deck or patio.
4. A set of burlap pencil holders are a terrific gift idea.
5. A hand-painted burlap table runner is a great item to use any time of the year.
6. Make a Burlap Ottoman for your living room
7. A No-Sew DIY Burlap Window Valance is easy to make as a DIY project.
8. A DIY Burlap Bulletin Board is perfect to have in the kitchen or in a craft room.
9. Make a personalized burlap flag for your kitchen.
10. A set of DIY utensil holders can be fun to make from burlap.
11. Make a burlap chandelier for your home.
12. No Sew Burlap Curtains are easy to make when a little bit of shade is needed.
13. Make a Set of Burlap Coasters – These will be perfect for your next party.
16. A set of burlap window shades are easy and cheap to make as a gift.
17. A burlap outdoor rug is perfect for a patio or deck.
18. A bunny bag made from burlap is perfect for Easter or any time of the year.