Thrift store finds, like old doors and windows, can be used for a lot of DIY projects at home. There are also many clever ways to repurpose old doors and windows for the homestead. Some may be perfect for your next DIY project.
1. Create an outdoor beverage station for a deck or patio.
2. An old door can be used to build a custom bookcase.
3. Add faux doors and windows to a fence as decorative items.
4. Add old windows to a custom built shed.
5. An old door can be used to create a hall organizer for your home.
6. an old window is perfect to repurpose as a picture frame.
7. A fun DIY project you may want to try is building a sofa from old doors.
8. Old windows and doors can be used to make a custom entertainment console.
9. An old door can be used to make a custom outdoor picnic table.
10. Old doors and windows can easily be used as custom room dividers.
11. A fun way to repurpose old windows is to make custom art.
12. Make a DIY porch swing from an old wooden door.
13. A DIY potting bench can be made from an old door and a window or two.
14. An old window frame can be reused for hanging pots.
15. AN old door or window can be used to make a custom coffee table.
16. Do you know you cam make an arbor from a couple of old doors?
17. A chalkboard calendar is a great way to use an old window.
18. Old windows are perfect to use for building a DIY greenhouse.