Making furniture or pieces of art from reclaimed wood is a great way you can be environmentally friendly. There are a lot of brilliant ways to use reclaimed wood whenever you want to start a DIY woodworking project.
1. Make a rustic lamp from an old piece of lumber.
2. Making a pencil or pen holder from wood can be a fun project.
3. Give a card table new life by covering it with reclaimed wood.
4. Reclaimed wood can be used to make a basic computer table.
5. Portable wood shelves is something you can make from reclaimed wood.
6. A headboard can be a fun project to make from reclaimed wood.
7. Make a set of rustic shelves for a bathroom or other area in your home.
8. A wood hanging display with a mason jar is a great for flowers.
9. A console table is a great item to make from reclaimed.
10. Reclaimed wood can be used to make a custom paper tray.
11. Use reclaimed barn wood to build a custom coffee table.
12. Update your countertop by covering it with reclaimed wood.
13. Create a custom sign from used pallet wood.
14. An outdoor chair made from pallet wood is perfect for a deck or patio.
15. A few pieces of reclaimed wood can be used to make a custom wine rack.
16. Make a sofa table from barn wood or reclaimed wood.
17. A feature wall can be fun to make from pallets or other reclaimed wood.
18. Wall art can be fun to make using shims made from reclaimed wood.