Old clothes that may look worn out and are not worth wearing anymore can still be useful. There are many brilliant ways to repurpose worn out clothes for people who like to upcycle and prefer to transform something old into something new.
1. Transform an old shirt into a produce bag.
2. One leg from an old pair of pants is perfect to use for a wine bag.
3. Transform an old flannel shirt into a stylish dog coat.
4. Repurpose your old worn jeans as material for a custom area rug.
5. An old men’s shirt can be used to make a pair of jersey shorts for kids.
6. Transform a men’s polo shirt into a women’s shirt.
7. Make a pair of mittens from an old sweater.
8. A set of baby bibs is perfect items to make from old dress shirts.
9. Make a pair of slippers from broken flip flops and some yarn.
10. An old dress shirt can be used to make a garden apron.
11. Reuse an old pair of flannel pajamas to make a scarf.
12. Re-fashion a men’s dress shirt into a peplum dress.
13. Old neckties are perfect to use to make coin pouches.
14. An old sweater is easy to repurpose as a stylish skirt.
15. Make a winter hat for kids by using an old sweater.
16. A pair of blue jeans can be used to make a DIY draft stopper.
17. Cut up flannel shirts to make DIY hand warmers.
18. Transform an old tank top into a DIY tote bag.