Do you have old door knobs that have been salvaged and want to use them in a practical way? Surprisingly old door knobs make for excellent accessories and lend themselves to numerous creative and practical uses. Take a look at these clever ways to repurpose old door knobs whenever you’re dreaming up your next DIY project.
1. Make a custom key rack from old door knobs.
2. This is a great idea for a simple jewelry holder.
3. Old door knobs are perfect to use to make a hat rack.
4. Make your own door knot coat rack.
5. These vintage door knob hooks are really easy to make.
6. This is a great way to make a custom chain pull for a ceiling fan.
7. A set of door knobs also makes a great towel rack for your bathroom.
8. Here is a hat and coat rack post to make from scrap materials.
9. Repurpose old door knobs as custom bookends for a shelf.
10. Replace the draw pulls on a dresser with vintage door knobs.
11. Make a custom card bolder.
12. Old door knobs are great to use as a curtain tie back.
13. Make decorative pumpkins from old door knobs.
14. Update the toilet paper holder in your bathroom.
15. Add door knobs to the top of jar lids.
16. How about some DIY herbal door knob crafts.
17. Here is a bottle brush tree with a door knob base.
18. Make a wind chime using crystals and an old door knob.