Are you at a loss for meals to make to eat on cold winter days? One of the best ways to prepare a meal that is perfect for cold weather is use a crockpot. There are many types of tasty winter crockpot recipes you can easily make at home.
1. There is nothing better than hot oatmeal in a crockpot on a cold winter day.
2. Cheesy Noodle Casserole is a perfect meal for a cold winter evening.
3. Vegan Crock Pot Tortilla Soup is a great meal to have with saltine crackers.
4. Slow-Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken will only take a few hours to make.
5. Vanilla Rice Pudding is tasty to have with a meal or as a snack.
6. Crockpot Refried Beans (Vegan Style) These are prefect to have with cooked rice.
7. Crockpot Spanish Rice is a perfect complement to baked chicken.
8. Ultimate Cheater Pulled Pork is a great meal to have for lunch.
9. CrockPot Lasagna is not hard to make and for a large number of people.
10. Slow Cooker Chex Mix is a great afternoon snack.
11.Easy Healthier Crockpot Butter Chicken is super tasty and you can just about cut it with a fork.
12. Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas are super tasty and are perfect with homemade tortillas.
13. Healthy Crock Pot Apple Crisp Recipe is a great dessert to have after any meal.
14. Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls can be prepared to have first thing in the morning.
15. Crockpot Roasted Chicken is a great alternative to grilled or fried chicken.
16. Easy Crockpot Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter is a lot easier to prepare than having to boil corn.
17. Slow Cooker Salsa is perfect to have with homemade tortilla chips when watching the big game.
18. Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew is a healthy and hearty meal to have for lunch or dinner.