Anyone who enjoys wine or does canning may have a few empty bottles. Jars can be used in a lot of ways and glass bottles can easily be recycled. However, there are also other ways to repurpose glass bottles and jars.
1. Pain old mason jars to make them look like pretty metallic jars.
2. A Jack Daniels bottle can be used to make a homemade soap dispenser.
3. Mason jars are perfect to use to make a hanging garden.
4. Beer bottles are easy to convert into homemade vases for plants.
5. A fun way to use glass jars is to make your own votives or floating candles.
6. Used wine bottles are great to use to make your own wine bottle candles.
7. Make your own 50 hour candles by using small glass bottles.
8. Build a homemade jig to cut wine bottles to use for DIY projects.
9. Use glass bottles to make a serving tray for crackers and cheese.
10. A used liquor bottle can easily be converted into a homemade lamp.
11. Glass jars can also be used as a serving option for fresh salad.
12. The tops you can cut off of wine bottles can be used to make garden decorations.
13. Glass jars are a great item to decorate as a homemade coin holder.
14. Painted wine bottles can be used as decorative candle holders.
15. Cut a wine bottle to use to make a hanging pendant light.
16. Wine bottles can be used to make homemade tiki torches.
17. Cut up a wine bottle and use the pieces to make a homemade wind chime.
18. Recycled bottles can be used to make an outside light or a chandelier.