Growing your own food is a great way to be self-sufficient. You can easily do this by using methods for starting seeds and growing seedlings. One of the best ways to grow food indoors is to start an indoor herb garden.
1. Plants and herbs can easily be grown in a repurposed section of gutter mounted on a wall.
2. Use a pallet or scrap pieces of wood to build a modular planter.
3. Herbs are easy to grow in a small or large flower pot.
4. A shelf or hanging garden is a great way to grow some tasty herbs and plants.
5. A great way to grow plants and herbs is to use recessed serving dishes.
6. Plant some herbs in small flower pots and put them on a wire rack in your bathroom.
7. Build a box from scrap wood to mount on any wall in your home.
8. Herbs and small plants can be grown in small pots in your kitchen.
9. Do you have some teacups or even a few coffee cups to make a DIY herbarium?
10. A moveable cart is a great item to use to grow some herbs and tasty plants.
11. Build a vertical shelving unit to grow all your favorite herbs and plants.
12. This lazy susan style planter is perfect for growing various types of plants.
13. Certain types of herbs and plants need to be in sufficient sunlight.
14. A great way to start an indoor herbs garden is to use hanging jars.
15. This is an awesome idea to make a herb garden using a wine holder from Ikea.
16. MaKe your own vintage planters from old metal boxes.
17. A closet rod and some hooks are all you need to make your own hanging herb garden.
18. Mason jars can also be used to grow various herbs and small plants.