Homesteading is a way of life that requires mastering a lot of skills. If you want to learn tasks to be sufficient, then a list of tutorials for homesteading skills will be beneficial to review. You might be surprised at the some of the things you will need to know or may need to learn when you want to start homesteading.
1. Learn how to grow your own food.
2. Learn how to make and use compost.
3. Learn how to milk a cow or a goat.
4. Learn the best ways to store water long-term.
5. Learn about basic tools and how they are used.
6. Learn the proper way to prune trees.
7. Learn how to bake your own bread.
8. Learn the methods used to can food.
9. Learn the best way to freeze food.
10. Learn how to mend and repair clothing.
11. Learn how to light a fire without matches.
12. Learn how to use wood to heat your home.
13. Learn how to live off the grid.
14. Learn how to maintain your vehicle.
15. Learn the best methods for bartering.
16. Learn how to raise chickens.
17. Learn how make your own candles.
18. Learn how to make your own soap.