Cooking off the grid can be done in many ways. A great option if you live in areas that get a lot of sunshine is to use a solar cooker. There are a lot of solar cooker meal recipes that are perfect to make at home or when camping. Below are some favorites.
Do you need a solar cooker? A basic solar cooker can be made inexpensively. Check out these 18 DIY plans to build one for your home cooking or camping needs.
1. A tasty pizza is easy to make in a solar cooker.
2. Cinnamon rolls are a tasty treat you can make in a solar cooker.
3. Lots of breads can easily be baked in a solar oven.
4. Here is a recipe for solar baked brownies.
5. Learn how to can fruit in a solar oven.
6. A solar oven can be used to make dishes like Italian Potato Casserole.
7. A budget chicken dinner is really tasty when cooked in a solar oven.
8. Here is a list of recipes for solar oven beginners.
9. A tasty batch of chocolate chip cookies an easily be made in a solar cooker.
10. Learn how to cook dry beans in a solar cooker.
11. A solar cooker is perfect to make some tasty s’mores.
12. Desserts like a peach cobbler can be made in a homemade solar oven.
13. A Mexican casserole baked in a solar oven is really delicious.
14. You can even make a cheesy potato casserole in a solar oven.
15. A chicken and garlic meal is a tasty choice to prepare in a solar oven.
16. A hearty meal you can cook in a solar oven is lasagna.
17. Solar cooker baked potatoes are a perfect complement to any meal.
18. Baked beans are a perfect side dish you can prepare in a solar cooker.