Flavored butter is wonderful way to spice up regular butter for an unexpected savory twist. It pairs perfectly with all sorts of fresh homemade bread and can be used for simple meals at home, or even for more festive dinner parties.
And the great thing about homemade flavored butter is that it’s so easy to make. Plus if you dress it up in a decorative jar and label, tada! You have an inexpensive, yet delicious and beautiful gift to share!
The most important thing about homemade flavored butter is making your butter base instead of using a store bought brand. This is easy to do using a homemade butter recipe. All you need is two ingredients.
If have homemade flavored butter on the brain, chances are you’re craving some delicious bread too. Check out these 23 Best Homemade Bread Recipes. The Peasant Bread recipe is super quick and easy and definitely a homestead favorite.
1. Cilantro Lime Butter (perfect with corn on the cob)
2. Red Wine Butter (goes well with steak)
3. Coffee Butter and Salted Caramel Butter (perfect for cookies)
6. Bacon Chive Butter (goes well with a baked potato)
7. Roasted Red Pepper Butter (try some with crackers)
10. Mustard Butter (try some with a hot pretzel)
14. Pineapple Butter
15. Pure Maple Butter (try some with pancakes)
18. Cinnamon Raisin Butter (perfect with bagels)