Cooking food when camping is a task that can be done in a lot of ways. A simple way is to use a campfire to cook foods that have been prepared using some tasty foil-wrapped camping recipes.
1. A great option for breakfast are breakfast burritos.
2. A lumberjack breakfast is a foil-wrapped favorite.
3. Granola s’mores can be made in a foil wrapper.
4. Have you ever had foil-wrapped apple pie?
5. An orange cinnamon roll is easy to cook when wrapped in foil.
6. A batch of foil-wrapped chili cheese fries is easy to make over a campfire.
7. Another breakfast treat is foil-wrapped french toast.
8. A great dinner option is to make foil-wrapped white bean chicken.
9. A foil-wrapped roast and veggies is delicious.
10. There is nothing better than fresh cooked veggies wrapped in foil.
11. Do you know you can make a foil-wrapped Philly cheese steak?
12. A campfire paella will be perfect to have for a meal.
13. Fresh Salmon tastes great when cooked in foil over a campfire.
14. You’ll love this foil-wrapped calzone.
15. A great tasting foil-wrapped meal that is easy to make is BBQ chicken with potatoes.
16. There are many foil-wrapped meals you can make with all types of pasta.
17. A pineapple upside down cake wrapped in foil is easy to make.
18. A batch of foil-wrapped s’mores can also be made with fruit.